AdTorque is a growing Automotive full service agency in Rozelle, Sydney. We specialise in working to create retail campaigns for automotive and recreational product brands.
A passion for anything with an engine would fit our team well. But your dedication to client service will work just as well.
Who we are looking for:
You are a recent graduate with a Marketing degree, ready to start an exciting career with a boutique agency or an Account Co-ordinator with some relevant experience. You pride yourself in providing great client experiences, whilst also being down to earth, organised and an excellent communicator.Working as part of a small team, your role will be broad and will encompass the following:
- Managing administrative duties for the team.
- Learning media skills including the use of industry tools.
- Liaising with the wider agency and facilitating sharing of market knowledge within the company.
- Managing the day to day administration across a portfolio of clients.
- Participating in regular WIP’s to maximise knowledge of the client’s business.
- Developing excellent relationships with media owners once media has been booked.
- Collecting data for post campaign analysis, competitive reviews.
- Assisting with media plans.
- Ensure all jobs are setup in the job management system and are correctly costed.
- Tracks receipt costs against jobs and ensured that purchase orders are created.
- Provides other administrative support to account team
- Ensure clients receive their monthly digital reports.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Degree qualified with a major in Marketing
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office
- Any previous industry experience is advantageous, however not necessary
- $35,000 – 48,000 + super